Welcome to Episode 50 of STRIKE and MIKE! On today's show Strike and Mike discuss the developments in the legal struggle against the anti-white establishment. Starting with Will Planer's trial in California resulting in a hung jury and then discussing the various cases against the criminal racketeering organization known as the SPLC.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- Hung jury in the the Will Planer case, an innocent man defends himself
- Israeli newspaper reveals the elite's strategy for destroying the dissident right
- The Stone Mountain terror march, masked and armed antifa terrorize a southern town with the connivance of the SPLC
- Gavin McInnes v. the SPLC, slander, libel and conspiracy against an innocent conservative
- Glen Allen v. the SPLC, donate here if you want to help the case
- Why white people are fleeing football for more interesting hobbies, like politics
- The Journossary Rebellion, new article by Striker