Strike and Mike discuss Jews begging the GOP to put up a credible fight, how Jews use the idea of adverse inferences to argue for conspiracy theories and the fundamental weakness and absurdity of Rod Dreher and similar small minded conservatives.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- NY Times Jews beg Republicans to at least make a show of fighting
- Adverse Inferences: Charlottesville Lawsuit/Nuremberg/Soviet/Chauvin/Fields Show Trials
- Lord of The Rings Analogy: Conservatives as Frodo
- The open face kosher sandwich, what happens when one side of the Zionist dialectic has no credibility
- The Little Way of Rod Dreher and the industry of not being us
- The FBI looks to Netflix for direction on what cases to investigate
- Redacted documents create adverse inferences against the FBI in Seth Rich case