Strike and Mike talk about the phony push for "Asian/Black Unity" in the wake of a spate of Black-on-Asian violence, how Jews are hijacking Asian identity politics, Young Pharoah getting canceled, the Jewish debate over how to handle Michael Che and the roots of Jewish morality.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- Asian/Black Unity: What's behind the hijacking of Asian racial interest?
- Why Jews need to get out in front of Asian activism
- The woke SJW Asian woman phenomenon: Seeking social advancement through repeating Jewish narratives
- The dead end of working with Jews for the sake of optics
- Young Pharoah canceled from CPAC: Who does the cancelling and why?
- Defuse or destroy? The Michael Che question: Jews debate how to handle criticism from Black comedian
- The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz: What Jews teach Jews about race and power