Welcome to Episode 124 of STRIKE and MIKE. Strike and Mike discuss the ACLU's recent article on Charlottesville, in which new and unprincipled novelty takes are trotted out to excuse their abandonment of the First Amendment, how Jews construe pro-white views as inherently violent, thus justifying enforcement against pro-whites, even when no crimes are committed or even alleged, and finally we watch conservative pundits being undignified.
Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- ACLU celebrates 3 years since Charlottesville by abandoning free speech
- Jews use Mike's escape from the Cville case as an alibi for Judge Moon's corrupt court
- Guilty of being white: Courts use pro-white views as inherent proof of violent intent
- 19th Century Finklethink: Protestants vs. Catholics
- MAGA-Cameo: MAGA political stars reduced to reading birthday messages for $30 dollars/li>