Welcome to Episode 120 of STRIKE and MIKE. Strike and Mike talk about what the Blue Leaks reveal about the FBI and the ADL's campaign against Whites, the corrupt mess of thee Charlottesville lawsuit, the reasons behind the fall of the SPLC, why Barri Weiss quit the NY Times, how conservatives are literally putting white people in danger, the Trump DOJ's racially motivated selection of White criminals for show executions, and the crime wave in American cities.
Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- #BlueLeaks reveal FBI, ADL collaboration to suppress White Nationalists
- Charlottesville circus: Roberta Kaplan is now representing Judge Norman Moon's corrupt law clerks
- The fall of the SPLC, the rise of the ADL
- Barri Weiss resigns from the NYT, tries to build an "anti-woke" coalition behind neoconservatism
- Conservative politics are literally getting White people killed
- Trump's DOJ selects 5 Whites for federal show executions, despite 42% of federal death row inmates being black
- The United States of Africa: Black crime soars in American cities