Welcome to Episode 119 of STRIKE and MIKE. Strike and Mike talk about the wave of Black crime over the July 4 weekend, the media's attempt to cope with the narrative, the NY Times on Trump's Mt. Rushmore speech, how to spot GOP pandering to White Nationalism and how not to fall for it, the history of the Kosher sandwich and why we need to extend COVID benefits.
Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- 4th of July Black Crime Wave: Correlation doesn't equal causation!
- Fist of the WurlStar: Amy Cooper and the Black Karen trap
- New York Times on Stephen Miller's Mt. Rushmore speech
- Trump's desperate ploy to win back his White base
- If you see it, it's for you: The strategy behind Trump's $88 baseball
- Bruno Bauer and the history of the Kosher sandwich
- Why we need to fight the Republicans to extend the $600 COVID unemployment benefit