Welcome to Episode 82 of STRIKE and MIKE! Today Strike and Mike welcome our friend Paul from Poland to discuss Polish issues. We discuss the recent elections, the Law and Justice Party (PiS) vs. The National Movement, the history of J-communism in Poland and the ongoing attempt by Zionists to steal Polish property. We end the show with a review of a chapter of Andrew Marantz's new book.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- A discussion with Paul, Polish nationalist, on the internal situation in Poland
- Paul's article on National Justice
- The Law and Justice Party (PiS) and their connections to Zionism
- The law that will grant Polish land to world Zionism
- Communism in Poland and what it meant for Polish people
- The historical relationship between the Polish and Jewish communities
- What happens when a Polish Nationalist visits New York City?
- Andrew Marantz's chapter on Mike Enoch