Welcome to Episode 81 of STRIKE and MIKE! Today Strike and Mike talk about ZOG being out of options in the Middle East, Iranian 4D chess, and how so called "right wing populist" parties in Europe are being co-opted by ZOG to promote neoliberalism.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- The full story on the Syria Withdrawal
- Neocons and anarchists go into frenzy over Trump's semi-withdrawal from Syria
- Is it the end of the road for Kurdish terrorists?
- Maximum Resistance: Iranian 4D chess for dealing with ZOG
- Russia, Syria, Iran and Turkey limiting ZOG's options in the Middle East
- Why Zionism suffering setbacks is good for everyone
- The Republican institute: exporting conservatism and homosexuality worldwide, and how these things are related
- National Justice: The GOP's Ideological Take Over of Sweden Democrats