Welcome to Episode 67 of STRIKE and MIKE! On today's show Strike and Mike discuss Caleb Cain, Carlos Maza, Steven Crowder and the Voxpocalypse, the sad fate of the alt-light, why the alt-light was deplatformed and the fate of white people as elites get comfortable with post-liberalism.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- Caleb Cain and the "reformed alt-right" grift
- Elites get comfortable with post-liberalism
- Jonah Goldberg trying to turn Catholics against Protestants
- Shoving some bacon in between the two slices of the Kosher sandwich
- Occupy Wall Street and The Tea Party, how and why the system destroyed them
- Anti-racism as a tool against white labor
- NGOs and refugees: not altruistic, just malicious