Welcome to Episode 66 of STRIKE and MIKE! On today's show Strike and Mike start out with an update on the dismissal of the indictment of the RAM members in Los Angeles, put the spotlight on the corrupt justice system in Virginia and analyze the current debate in conservative circles on David Frenchism.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- RAM case update: Case dismissed in California!
- Judge Carney, the rule of law and corruption, why are Virginia courts so corrupt?
- Sohrab Ahmari vs. David French: Cuckservatives in a tizzy
- Conservatives groping around for an alternative to liberalism, facing establishment pushback
- The J-establishment is aware that there is only one answer to David Frenchism
- Magnus Hirschfeld's library of horrors burned, the answer to 2019 is 1933
- Nathan Cofnas: How J-intellectuals behave when they're losing
- Kosher horseshoe theory: Neoconservatives and antifa team up openly