Welcome to Episode 65 of STRIKE and MIKE! On today's show Strike and Mike talk about the EU Elections and what they mean for nationalists going forward, the politics of Salvini in Italy, the Brexit party in the UK and red flags for spotting populist pressure release valves for the elites. We also take a moment to drag academic fraud Nathan Cofnas.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- The European Elections: Farage and Salvini, are they our guys?
- When populists say unpopular things, why are they doing it?
- Red flags for spotting Zionist frauds
- Nationalism is popular, if it wasn't they wouldn't have to defuse it
- From Crown Heights to Stop and Frisk: how the J-elite police their own cities vs. Trump's "criminal justice reform"
- Nathan Cofnas does kosher sandwich research for Strike and Mike
- Paul Ehrlich vs. Julian Simon, "left" and "right" creating an anti-white synthesis
- Pearl clutching antifa attack Puerto Rican comedian for hosting Milo
- The need for an alternative "Feminism" that is actually feminine