Welcome to Episode 60 of STRIKE and MIKE! Strike and Mike discuss the Peterson/Žižek debacle, FBI shenanigans, the history of J-legal efforts against the alt-right, some specifics from Mike's court case, the Sri Lanka bombings and future of Eastern Europe. Trust us, it all works somehow.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- Peterson vs. Žižek: The slobbery vs the unlistenable
- Charlie Cuck, the J-right and the future of "owning the libs" as a political strategy
- The New Mexico Militia and the legal ramifications
- FBI tactics against political dissidents
- The Precedent against blacklisting: John Henry Faulk vs. AWARE, Inc.
- Kaplan v. Peinovich, stories from the Charlottesville civil case
- Easter Worshippers and media evasion, the context of the Sri Lanka bombings
- The Disputation of Paris, the case of the burning of the Talmud in 1240
- The Future of Eastern Europe: J-Oligarchs, depopulation, emigration and the resettlement of third worlders