Welcome to Episode 59 of STRIKE and MIKE! Strike and Mike welcome special guest Swedish author and journalist Ingrid Carlqvist to talk about the situation in Sweden, Europe and the West generally. We discuss migration into Sweden, the forces behind it and how it relates to the greater problem in Europe and the West. We end with a discussion of the Notre Dame fire and what it means for the West.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- Ingrid's history as a dissident journalist
- The history of nonwhite migration into Sweden, who is responsible?
- The character of the Swedish people and resistance to the multicultural agenda
- How NGOs and J-leftist groups work to undermine majorities
- The Islam question in Sweden and Europe
- The accusation of "Nazism" and how it is used to silence dissent
- How globalists used holocaust guilt to shakedown the Swedish government
- The Notre Dame fire and what it means for Europe and the West