Welcome to Episode 53 of STRIKE and MIKE! On today's show Strike and Mike talk about the recent appearance on the Bill Maher show by Jewish "intellectual" Bernard-Henri Lévy, and use this as a springboard for a wide ranging discussion of Zionism vs populism, the history of the World Wars, the Islam question, and sexual dynamics between men and women.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- Bernard-Henri Lévy and the J-left's anti-populism
- Liberalism, Zionism and the World Wars
- The Islam question and Jewish narrative dominance
- Alain Soral, political prisoner in France
- Dieudonné and the Yellow vests
- Foundations of Christian Zionism: Who's in control?
- Mordechai Vanunu and how Mossad uses the power of the pussy
- J-left Stasi reduced to doxing boomer conspiracy theorists
- Why have j-left women been pulled off the alt-right beat?