Welcome to Episode 46 of STRIKE and MIKE! On today's show Strike and Mike discuss the history of Fascism and National Socialism as seen through the lens of Stanley Payne's book, as well as Tuckah staking out a third position, Trump and Gavin McInnes's lawn troubles.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- The history of Fascism and National Socialism
- Liberal rationalism vs. revolution
- Conservatism as the rear guard of liberalsim
- The dead end of reactionary politics
- Tucker's American Third Position
- Gavin McInnes begging his neighbors to get off his lawn