Welcome to Episode 39 of STRIKE and MIKE! In this episode Strike & Mike discuss Wanda Sykes... uhm I mean Brenda Snipes..., errr I mean Marc Elias and the ongoing theft of the midterm elections and the refusal of the GOP to fight it, the risk of uncritical cheerleading for Trump, Trump's inaction on Antifa terrorism despite making empty threats and the necessity of a political way forward.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- Marc Elias: THE *NNNNGUY* WHO STOLE THE ELECTION (not Wanda Sykes, err... I mean Brenda Snipes)
- Strike corrects Mike on his mistake, Haim Saban, not Carlos Slim runs Univision
- Communists attack Tucker Carlson for not being a neocon
- The blunders of Trump and the GOP, incompetence or malice?
- GOP donor Paul Singer vs. the GOP's Evangelical base, Paul Singer gets big gay, Evangelicals left out in the cold
- Trump and the irreversible cultural shift
- How Trump is failing his voters: Trump signals that you should fight Antifa as his DOJ prosecutes people who defend themselves from Antifa
- History, philosophy and culture: the University system refuses to teach these things, so we have to teach them to our own people
- Between a rock and a hard place politically, what is the way forward?