Welcome to Episode 38 of STRIKE and MIKE! In this episode Strike and Mike don't actually discuss birthright citizenship that much, the title was just too good to resist. But we do talk about free speech, the midterm elections, the overreach of the J-left and Bolsonaro's win in Brazil.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- Robert Bowers and the Synagogue shooting, potential political fallout
- Baruch Goldstein: perpetrator of racially motivated massacre still remembered as a hero in Israel
- Gab and the First Amendment, implications for free speech going forward
- The futility of individual violence, the strength of collective political struggle
- The overreach of the J-left in attacking free speech and defending billionaire plutocrats
- 2016 Trump comes out of hibernation for the 2018 midterms, shoring up the likelihood of a GOP win
- Bolsonaro and the Brazilian election