Welcome to Episode 35 of STRIKE and MIKE! Today Strike & Mike talk about protest politics as a manifestation of real power as demonstrated by the derailing of Kavanaugh, J-left journalists caught in their own trap, the Spanish Civil War and the resurgence of WWII propaganda in the early aughts as a preparation for neocon warmongering.Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- Kavanaugh and Antifa: Protest politics and real power
- "Journalist" Jack Smith IV: the latest J-left #MeToo casualty
- The real history of the Spanish Falange: National Socialist Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera vs. conservative Franco
- The pseudo-nationalist Catalan independence movement, typified by men putting candles in their butts
- Steven Spielberg's Greatest Generation Ever hoax, how World War II entertainment was propaganda for Neo-Con wars