Welcome to Episode 33 of STRIKE and MIKE! Today Strike & Mike discuss the sexual revolution and its discontents, the censorship of Roosh V, the EU's attack on democracy in Hungary, the corporate bugman rulership of the internet and control over governments and ask "How did we get here?"Get behind the paywall to access the show!
- Why they're burning Roosh V's books
- Leftist Connor Kilpatrick: "It's Okay to Have Kids" and the J-left's hysterical rejection of this message
- French Film Irreversible and the real face of the sexual revolution
- The attack on beauty and why we must restore it
- New York Times Endorses Peaceful Ethnic Cleansing... of Serbians in their own land!