Welcome to Episode 28 of STRIKE and MIKE! Today Strike & Mike are briefly joined by A.C. Thomspon of Pro-Publica. A.C. just released a false and slanderous "documentary" on PBS in which he expresses outrage that anyone dares to politically disagree with his billionaire banker bosses. We go on to discuss the Fields case, the Cville anniversary, the media, censorship, and why politics don't make sense in America.
- Pro Publica Documentary: Wall Street bankers persecute private citizens for political crimes
- Ann Coulter article on the James Fields case, and the precedent of using political ideology as proof of guilt
- The 14th Amendment no longer applies to ICE employees or political dissidents
- The true nature of the media and political censorship
- Why it's impossible to make sense of politics from a purely ideological angle