Welcome to Episode 9 of STRIKE and MIKE, in which Striker completes the system of German idealism. Mike Enoch and Erik Striker discuss the difference between German Idealism and English empiricism, and how idealism beats empiricism every time. We further discuss how attitude affects your performance and perception in political debates.
- The attitude of the white nationalist, being unapologetic and idealist
- How to put your enemies on the defensive by discarding conservative behaviors
- Idealism vs rationalism/empiricism, skepticism as an attack on idealism
- The deracinated intellectual world of the skeptic
- The irrationality of rationalism
- Action as a principle
- Conservative rationalism vs SJW idealism, inaction vs action
- Black metal
Special thanks to XURIOUS MUSIC for intro and outro music!