Welcome to STRIKE and MIKE (and the NigKike), Episode 5. D'Marcus Liebowitz joins your humble hosts to help drain the skeptic tank. We start with the recent developments in the alt-right/skeptics war and talk about philosophy, economics, race and the limitations of classical liberalism, particularly as presented by Sargon and the skeptics.
- The reality of power vs the purely abstract plane of skeptical argumentation
- Loyalty to abstract principles rather than concrete goals for real people
- The problem of public/private and socialist/capitalist dichotomies in political and economic discourse
- Mere individualism as an ideological and empirical dead end
- Why people become libertarians in the first place
- Horseshoe theory, the critique of idealism and why skeptics are da real Marxists
- GloboGayPlex: Neo-liberal Marxist international capitalism
- Classical liberalism and Will to Power
- Black people
- Tropical Fantasy brand soda
Special thanks to XURIOUS MUSIC for intro and outro music!