This week we cover William(Billy) Hughes, born 1862 in London, was Australia's seventh Prime Minister and longest-serving minister of parliament to date. PM during the First World war and arguably Australia's favourite PM Hughes' left an enduring legacy on the county through our transition from a collection of colonies to a nation and the First World War.
In the second half of the show, we have our weekly coverage of the week's news.
- Hughes' early life
- Political career to power
- Economic reforms and the maritime shortage
- Prime Minister during WW1
- Post-war negotiation
- The week's news
- Greens leader wants to bring ISIS fighter back to Australia
- Australia's student boom
- Machiavellian Takeover Australian Universities
- South Africa reaching closer to its logical conclusion